Whether you are a business owner or a private individual looking to protect the financial well-being of your family and the estate you've built, there are numerous critical legal issues that you will need to address.
With so much at stake, it's important to work with a lawyer who not only looks at the immediate issues, but addresses the long-term risks and opportunities that can shape the future of your business and family. We at Viera Williams, P.A., are more than just tax or business attorneys, we are professional problem solvers dedicated to helping you, our client, achieve long-term success.
Helping You Realize Your Personal And Professional Goals Is Our Business
With more than 45 years of combined legal experience, our team of attorneys blend a variety of unique and invaluable skills. Our staff includes a former IRS agent, a forensic accountant, and tax and estate planning attorneys who take tremendous pride in helping clients with the following:
- Tax planning: We address tax planning issues for businesses and individuals. Our staff works diligently to help you avoid costly planning missteps in an effort to help you limit future tax liabilities and expenses.
- Tax problems: We are well-equipped to assist individuals, families and businesses with all types of tax controversy matters, including private letter ruling requests, penalty abatements, trust fund recovery penalties, tax disputes, nonfilers, voluntary disclosures, off shore bank accounts, settle tax debts, IRS liens and levies, offer in compromise, installment agreements, audit and collection defense, appeals of audit and collection determinations, criminal tax investigations and tax litigation.
- Business law matters: From entity formation and reorganizations to the purchase or sale of a business and other business transactions, we are able to address the various challenges faced by businesses of varying sizes and industries.
- Contract matters: Our staff can assist in a wide variety of contractual matters for businesses and individuals, including employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, buy or sell agreements, service agreements, and product agreements.
- Estate planning: Our estate planning services are designed to address the various documents necessary to protect your family's financial well-being throughout any contingency; including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advance health care directives.
- Probate and guardianships: Both summary and regular probate proceedings and guardianship proceedings.
As your attorneys, our goal is to empower you with education, counsel and representation. Through years of experience, we understand that simple mistakes can have big consequences. To avoid the numerous pitfalls of tax law and other legal matters, we encourage you to take proactive steps to protecting yourself and your business rather than being reactive. Furthermore, we won't make you go through it alone — we will stand by you as you face the challenges of today and tomorrow.