Protecting Your Financial Well-Being From Harm
Serving Clients Throughout Florida
Addressing critical legal issues relating to your family's financial well-being can be a difficult task to face alone. When your family's future well-being is on the line, you need a lawyer who understands your concerns and who will work diligently to help you find the resolutions you need to protect yourself and your loved ones from financial worry.
At the Tallahassee law office of Viera Williams, P.A., our attorneys put you in control of your legal issues, giving you the peace of mind you need in knowing that your needs are being cared for and your best interests are being upheld throughout your legal issues. With a former IRS agent on staff, we are able to offer the insightful and detailed assistance you need when addressing complicated tax planning or estate planning issues, in turn helping you protect your family's financial future.
To schedule a free consultation to discuss your specific legal needs, please contact our office online or call 850-222-0013 or toll free 888-390-0172.
Flexible and Experienced Attention to Your Unique Needs
Leveraging more than 20 years of combined legal experience, our staff is able to offer flexible assistance to clients facing a number of legal issues, including:
- Tax Planning: Able to address tax planning issues for businesses and individuals, our staff works diligently to help you avoid costly planning missteps in an effort to help you limit future tax liabilities and expenses.
- Estate Planning: Our estate planning services are designed to address the various documents necessary to protect your family's financial well being throughout any contingency, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney and advanced health care directives.
- Business Matters: From entity formation and reorganizations to the purchase or sale of a business, we are able to address the various challenges faced by businesses of varying sizes and industries.
- Contract Matters: Our staff can assist in a wide variety of contractual matters for businesses and individuals, including employment agreements, independent contractor agreements, buy or sell agreements, service agreements and product agreements.
- Probate and Guardianships: Both Summary and Regular Probate Proceedings and Guardianship Proceedings.
- Tax Controversies: Private Letter Ruling Requests, Penalty Abatements, Trust Fund Recovery Penalties, Tax Disputes, Non-Filers, Voluntary Disclosures, Off Shore Bank Accounts, Settle Tax Debts, IRS Liens & Levies, Offer in Compromise, Installment Agreements, Audit and Collection Defense, Appeals of Audit and Collection Determinations, Criminal Tax Investigations and Tax Litigation.
Contact our office to schedule your free initial consultation today.
Viera Williams, P.A.
545 East Tennessee Street, Suite 100-A
Tallahassee, FL 32308
Toll Free: 888-390-0172
Map and Directions